Private (external) candidates
Spanish Express is a division of David Game College. It has been a recognised examination centre since 1974. The College accepts private candidates for many examinations set by:
- AQA ( Assessment and Qualifications Alliance)
All private candidates who register for examinations at Spanish Express/David Game College can expect:
- a fast, accurate, efficient service;
- timetable clashes to be resolved without fuss;
- applications for Access Arrangements (where relevant) to be dealt with tactfully and professionally (NB Please refer to point 3 of our Terms & Conditions);
- Statements of Entry to be annotated to cover timetable clashes, to show 100% correct information (subject and personal details), and to be distributed to students well ahead of the examinations they relate to;
- all issues relating to cash-in codes to be dealt with efficiently and without fuss;
- to be provided with all necessary materials where it is our responsibility.
Why choose Spanish Express/David Game College as your exam centre:
- David Game College is an approved exam centre for the main exam boards for GCSE, IGCSE and A-Levels (Edexcel, AQA). Please check for information on each subject for other exam boards (OCR, WJEC, CIE)
- Private Examination Candidates (any age) are always welcomed.
- We provide advice and support for external candidates
- You can get extra private tuition from our qualified and experienced teachers who can individualise teaching according to your requirements
- We offer preparation courses for exams
- We are able to offer ‘most’ subjects, however please check with the Exams Office if you need confirmation for a specific exam unit
- We offer the following languages: Spanish, French, Russian, Arabic. Other languages upon request: Italian, German, etc.
- The College is housed in a newly renovated premise of nearly 60,000sq feet near Tower Hill, Aldgate, Aldgate East, Liverpool Street, in the City of London
- As well as being surrounded by good transport links, our college is within walking distance from many of London’s most famous attractions
- Classrooms are bright and airy, with up-to-date technology
GCSE & IGCSE ENTRIES
GCSE/ IGCSE examination entries for private (external) candidates
MAY / JUNE 2019 EDEXCEL GCSE / IGCSE LANGUAGES
FEES & DEADLINE: The standard entry fee will be £200 per subject (includes 1 hour exam preparation) with a deadline of 4pm on Friday 1st February 2019. After this deadline, we will still consider late applications with an entry fee of £300 per subject (includes 1 hour exam preparation), subject to available space.
AS & A LEVEL ENTRIES
GCE ADVANCED SUBSIDIARY (AS) and ADVANCED (A) LEVEL examinations for external candidates
MAY / JUNE 2019 AS & A LEVEL LANGUAGES
FEES & DEADLINE: The standard entry fee will be £235 per subject for AS and £255 per subject for A level (both include 1 hour exam preparation) with a deadline on Friday 1ST February 2019. After this deadline, we will consider late entry applications with an entry fee of £410 for AS and £450 for A level per subject (both include 1 hour exam preparation), subject to available space.
There are no AS or A level examinations in January 2019
How to register for examinations at David Game College through Spanish Express