Are you off to Spain soon? Here you will quickly learn a few words, expressions, sentences and basics for getting around during your holidays in Spain.
In this 10-week course, you will learn about Spanish phrases for travel that can help you survive the Spanish language and culture shock during your trip to Spain. And who knows, they might even help you make a few new friends or even to find the love of your life!
To make it easier for you, I have divided the course into 10 different situations:
- 1. First Things First: Greetings – ¿Cómo te llamas?
- 2. Where are you from? / What do you do for living? – ¿De dónde eres? / ¿A qué te dedicas?
- 3. Enjoy your meal! – ¡Que aproveche!
- 4. Asking for & understanding directions – ¿Dónde está…? Pedir y dar direcciones.
- 5. What time is it? – ¿Qué hora es?
- 6. Let’s go shopping! – ¿Vamos de compras?
- 7. I have a headache – Tengo dolor de cabeza.
- 8. What do you do in your spare time? – ¿Qué haces en tu tiempo libre?
- 9. I like you! – ¡Me gustas!
- 10. You need Spain! – ¡Necesitas España!
When you are studying Spanish, it is essential to use all the tools available to you to help you move forward towards fluency. Our resources are for complete beginners from all ages, GCSE and A Level students, DELE and SIELE students and more. Using our resources will help you, however, you also need to put the language into practice in real situations. Why not take Spanish lessons via Skype with us? Or even better, how about taking part of our programme “Live and study in your teacher’s home in Spain”?