Spanish Express offers Spanish courses from beginner through to advanced and casual learner through to the business focussed. Our evening group courses run with a minimum of 4 and a maximum of 12 students.
Spanish Express evening courses are a fun and sociable way to begin learning Spanish. Classes are immerse and interactive with group, pair work and role plays. All our Spanish teachers speak in the target language and use teaching aids to help you. Emphasis is on spoken communication and is supported by systematic work on grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation. Our classroom activities are designed to keep you engaged and motivated throughout the lesson. You will start speaking Spanish with confidence from the very first day.
- Level 1: Complete Beginners
- Length: 20-hour course over 10 weeks, two 2-hour class per week *
- Min class size: 8 students
- Max class size: 12 students
- Start Date: Wednesday 19 April 2017 from 6pm to 8pm
- End date: Wednesday 28 June 2017 from 6pm to 8pm
- Price: From £140.00 (depending on group size)
- Materials: All included
- Deadline for enrolment/payment: Wednesday 5 April 2017
- Teachers: Native-speaker from Spain or Latin America
- Location: Copleston Centre, Copleston Road/Off Foxhall Road, Ipswich IP4 5HD Suffolk
* Please note that there will not be class on Wednesday 31 May due to Summer Half Term.
All our courses are carefully structured and designed to cover a wide range of topic areas, grammatical structures and skills and include the following elements:
- Developing and improving your spoken language so you can talk with native speakers
- Developing your listening and comprehension skills to improve understanding
- Learning and reviewing the grammatical structures of the language
- Focusing on language that you can use in real-life situations, both written and spoken
- Building a base of core vocabulary
- Working on pronunciation so people will be able to understand what you say
- Reading practice and comprehension testing
- Teachers will use the target language and activities will be communicative
Why learn Spanish?
- To increase global understanding
- To improve employment potential
- To increase native language ability
- To sharpen cognitive and life skills
- To improve chances of entry into University
- To appreciate international literature, music, and film
- To make travel more feasible and enjoyable
- To expand study abroad options
- To get an exciting job abroad
- To increase understanding of oneself and one’s own culture
- To make lifelong friends
Our Spanish Evening Courses are held at:
Copleston Road/Off Foxhall Road
Please note: If you are using the Copleston centre in the evening or at weekends then you will need to use the Foxhall Road entrance as the gates on the Copleston Road entrance may be closed.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
Test your Level
If you are about to study a course but are unsure of your level, take our Assessment Test. It will only take a few minutes and will give you a good indication of your ability. If you already have some knowledge of Spanish, it is advisable to speak to us directly, via e-mail or phone.
See the complete list of our Spanish courses.
Please contact us for further information.