Some students with previous knowledge of Spanish may find it difficult to speak in that language or not be able to communicate properly abroad or with a native speaker.
It can happen that in some lessons more attention is given to grammar or general Spanish language use, but less attention is given to actual conversation practice. Spanish Express offers conversation lessons for those students interested in improving their speaking language skills and those who only want to practise Spanish conversation. These lessons are intended for students who have previous knowledge and who wish to improve their Spanish speaking skills. In our lessons, students will be encouraged to participate actively in debates and discussions ranging from the latest news to the most spoken trending topics. We focus on allowing constant conversation throughout the lesson so that our students have plenty of opportunity to practise. All of our lessons are planned and run by Spanish natives and importance is given to monitoring our students in their learning process.
With our conversational lessons, students will be able to:
- Enhance their vocabulary and improve their fluency discussing a range of different topics
- Establish conversations with fellow classmates and our Spanish tutors
- Develop strategies to speak fluently with classmates and native speakers
- Use different sources of materials such as tv programs, films, songs to develop their understanding of the language in question
- Actively participate and engage in a friendly environment
- Receive feedback from our qualified and native Spanish teachers