Are you off to a Spanish speaking country soon? The Online Spanish for holidays programme will teach you key words, phrases, and useful expressions for getting around during your holiday in Spain or Latin America.
Spanish for beginners
This Level 1 10-week course is for complete beginners, you will learn about Spanish holidays phrases for travel that can help you survive the Spanish language and culture shock during your trip to Spain or Latin America. And who knows, they might even help you make a few new friends for life!
Learn new communications skills in the Spanish language and use it straight away in everyday real situations while you are on holiday in a Spanish speaking country!
Spanish for holidays I
- 1. First Things First: Greetings
- 2. Where are you from?/What do you do for a living?
- 3. Enjoy your meal!
- 4. Asking for & understanding directions
- 5. What time is it?
- 6. Shall we get some groceries?
- 7. I have a headache :-(
- 8. What do you do in your spare time?
- 9. I like you!
- 10. You need Spain!
Want to go the extra mile? Why not join the next level for your next holiday? Spanish for false beginners
This Level 2 10-week course is for false beginners, you will advance your communication skills, learn more vocabulary, discover the Spanish culture and get to know the way of thinking and doing things. You might even find the love of your life!
Improve even more your communicative skills and gain more confidence in dealing with everyday life situations while you are on holidays in a Spanish speaking country!
Spanish for holidays II
- 1. A meeting at the bank
- 2. Feel brave enough to make a phone call in Spanish!
- 3. What type of accommodation do you prefer?
- 4. What facilities does your hotel have?
- 5. Let’s hire a car to go sightseeing!
- 6. What about dating online (in Spanish)?
- 7. Let’s go shopping!
- 8. Do you fancy cooking Spanish food!
- 9. What do you know about Spanish culture?
- 10. Discover Latin America!