Spanish International GCSE programmes for adolescents and adults is part of our language tuition services. At Spanish Express, we provide an online learning experience for students across the globe, no matter where you are in the world, from the comfort of your own home or office.
Why study the Edexcel Spanish International GCSE online?
Spanish Express offers the online Spanish International GCSE courses for adolescents and adults as part of our Spanish tuition services.
The same GCSE’s studied in schools across the UK and abroad but with the benefit of flexible distance learning and at your own pace.
The IGCSE is one of the world’s most popular international secondary education qualification and is currently offered in over 900 schools in 80 countries.
We provide an online learning experience for students across the globe, no matter where you are in the world, from the comfort of your own home or office.
Spanish Express provides its students with
- Full tutor support for the whole academic year
- Marking of assignments for your course
- Practice of speaking exam with your native teacher-examiner
- Mock exams for all 3 papers and feedback
- 12 months’ access to learning materials
- Books and listening materials
- Spanish social events online
We have great news for you. You can take your exam with us!
Spanish Express is a division of David Game College. David Game College has been a recognised examination centre since 1974. The College accepts private candidates for many examinations set by: Pearson / Edexcel
The standard entry fee will be £200 (including speaking examination) with a deadline of 3pm on Friday 29 January 2021. After this deadline, we will still consider late applications with an entry fee of £300 (per subject), subject to available space.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Why study the Spanish International GCSE
GCSEs are a crucial step in the educational system and are important for entry into Higher Education and most vocational training in the UK.
At over 500 million speakers, Spanish is the second most common language in the world. If you are looking to learn a language that will open up several continents then Spanish can definitely provide. It certainly is the primary language in Spain, South and Central America, along with being widely spoken in the US.
Preparing for Edexcel International GCSE Spanish will allow students to explore and appreciate Spanish culture, Spanish gastronomy, Spanish history and Spanish art through its language. The aim of the qualification is to test Spanish language competence through realistic and contextualised tasks based on authentic texts. Speaking, listening, reading and writing skills are tested through three examination papers.
Which subjects complement IGCSE Spanish?
Spanish combines well with a number of other subjects. The related disciplines of other languages, Business Studies, ICT and Economics are obvious examples. Other suitable subjects are other Modern Foreign Languages, Travel and Tourism and Art and Design (Photography).
What careers and university courses can Spanish lead to?
With the growing expectation that candidates applying for jobs should be competent in at least one foreign language, Spanish is suitable for students wishing to pursue a wide variety of courses and subsequent careers.
Do you prefer individual tuition?
Private tuition is extremely flexible as a teaching method, and it enables students to work at their own pace. Students can get through a lot of material quickly without having to wait for others to catch up before the class can move on. Each student encounters different challenges along the way, and these can be tackled efficiently through one-on-one teaching.
If students have missed classes through illness or for family reasons, they can cover lost ground quickly and effectively in private classes. Timetables are arranged around the student’s needs, making this our most accessible service available to even the most hectic and busiest lifestyles.
The informal nature of private tuition allows a student to express ideas freely and confidently, with a tutor’s undivided attention, and allows a tutor to deal directly with any problems that may arise.
Get in touch
Whether you need help with private tuition, the academic year programme or simply general information about courses, please contact us for a free consultation.
Spanish Express offers French, Arabic, Chinese, Russian and many more languages. Choosing which language to learn is a very subjective thing, because we all have different needs and interests. These questions below might give you the right answer!
What are the 10 most spoken languages by number of native speakers?
What are the 10 world’s most spoken languages by total speakers (native and non-native)?
What are the top 10 languages needed for cultural, educational, diplomatic and security purposes?
Still not sure what language to study? Here you have a list of some more reasons to study foreign languages
- Mandarin Chinese
- Mandarin Chinese
- Mandarin Chinese
- Foreign Language study creates more positive attitudes and less prejudice toward people who are different.
- Analytical skills improve when students study a foreign language.
- Business skills plus foreign language skills make an employee more valuable in the marketplace.
- Dealing with another culture enables people to gain a more profound understanding of their own culture.
- Creativity is increased with the study of foreign languages.
- Graduates often cite foreign language courses as some of the most valuable courses in college because of the communication skills developed in the process.
- International travel is made easier and more pleasant through knowing a foreign language.
- Skills like problem solving, dealing with abstract concepts are increased when you study a foreign language.
- Foreign language study enhances one’s opportunities in government, business, medicine, law, technology, military, industry, marketing, etc.
- A second language improves your skills and grades in all other subjects.