The summer has come and it is a perfect time for love. As you should have heard the expression Summer Love or Romance de Verano. Those romances that you can find during holidays, or in a trip, in moments of rest, in which we are open to live through life without restraint and without shyness, to enjoy every experience to the maximum; these days in which we are so relaxed and satisfied, that seems attracting love, courting and being courted is much easier than in any other period of the year. Even we become more attractive.
We already know what it is said is very important to win someone’s heart, the words have a lot of power. what is said or what you say pretty near can be definitive.
We show you some romantic, and most of all, entertaining expressions in Spanish, that maybe someone has used to captivate you. Perhaps you have found them a little kitsch, but who cares, if you cheer up, perhaps you would use them to be the seducer.
The Spanish Royal Academy defines a flirtatious comment as a “brief saying of a quality of someone, especially the beauty of a woman”. Here we present to you some of the most ingenious and romantic flirtatious comments that have been invented to win the love of a person.
- Now it turns out that the statues walk!
- I would like being a role to be able to wrap this bonbon.
- For you, I would ride to the sky in bicycle and would go down without brakes.
- Who was agonizing to die in the arms of this angel?
- I want to be a handbag held in your arm.
- If my love for you were music, you would be the most beautiful letter of my song book.
- I would like being your shade to be the whole day next to you.
- Who would be the Sun to be the light to your day and the Moon to watch your sleep?
- My sky, now I am also an astronaut, since next to you I live in the moon.
- Even the flowers are jealous of you, because you are the most beautiful of them all.
- I would like to be a bird to sing in your window every morning and wake you up with love melodies.
- Five streets I have crossed, six with the alley; only is missing one to come to your heart.
- I already know why the sea is salty; because you took with you everything sweet.
- In addition to a rose, I give you a mirror, because after you the nicest thing is the reflex.
- You will have to pay my rent because, since I saw you, you have not stopped living in my dreams.
- Do you know why are the angels upset with me? Because instead of dreaming of them I dream of you.
- Your eyes are two bright stars but also they are two thieves. The left steals kisses and the right steals hearts.
- I would like to be a caramel, what a so crazy illusion, to walk by your skin and to melt in your mouth.
- That I love you I don’t deny it, that you love me I don´t know, but for sure I fell in love with you.
- Give me a dictionary because since we cross for the first time you left me without words.
The prettier poems of love in Spanish
For the end, the cherry of the cake. Because if yours is the poetry, you have a more bohemian style and definitely you go for the most romantic things, there is no doubt that your court is premium so you’ll be aware of the big poets to assure your success. Here are some of the most beautiful poems in the Spanish language that you can dedicate or that are going to inspire you:
The face of the sun may darken forever,
The oceans run dry in an instant of fire.
The axis spinning our planet may shatter
Like so much brittle crystal.
Yes, all of that may happen! At the end, Death
May cover my flesh with her funeral shroud;
But none of it will reach within my soul and snuff
The bright flame of your love.
Gustavo Adolfo Becquer
I have a fear of seeing you
the need to see you
the hope of seeing you
an unease about seeing you.
I have a hunger to find you
the worry about finding you
the certainty of finding you
some slight doubts about finding you.
I have an urge to hear you
the happiness of hearing you
the good fortune of hearing you
and the fear of hearing you.
And this means
that I’m fucked up
perhaps more the former
than the latter
I like you when you’re quiet because you seem distracted
and you hear me from afar and my voice doesn’t touch you,
it appears as if your eyes have flown away
and it seems like a kiss would close your mouth.
Since all things are filled with my soul,
you arise from those things, full of my soul.
Sleepy butterfly, you look like my soul,
and you look like the word melancholy.
I like you when you’re quiet and you seem distant
and you seem to be lamenting, a butterfly cooing,
and you hear me from afar and my voice doesn’t reach you.
Let me be silent with your silence.
Let me to talk to you also with your silence
clear as a lamp, simple as a ring,
you look like the night, quiet and full of stars;
your silence, another star, so distant and natural.
I like you when you’re quiet because you seem distracted,
distant and sorrowful as if you had died;
a word then, a smile would be enough
and then I’m happy, happy that it isn’t true.
I love you at ten in the morning
I love you at ten in the morning, and at eleven, and at twelve. I long for you, my soul and my body long for you, sometimes, when it rains in the evening. But at two in the afternoon, or at three, when I start to think about you & me, and you start to think about the meal or the daily work, or the entertainment you lack, I get down to hating you quietly, with the better half of hatred I nurse for myself.
Later I come back, love you, when we lie down together and when I feel that you are made for me, which somehow your knees and your belly bring home to me, and my hands witness, and I feel there is no better place where I could come to myself, where I could go, but your body. You are completely you when I find you, and we both disappear for an instant, lay ourselves in the Mouth of God, till I tell you that I’m hungry and tired.
Every day I love you and I hate you, inescapably. And there are days and hours as well when I do not even know you, when you are as far off as any other man’s wife. Man’s on my mind, I’m on my mind, I am distracted by my pains. Not unlikely that I won’t think of you for days on end. You see. Who could love you less than I do, my love?
There is no time to lose. Spanish is one of the Romance languages
As you could see, two completely different styles, but both very valid to express your prettiest feelings towards the one that you have decided to captivate in Spanish.
Allow yourself to get inspired for all these words full of romanticism because to show love will never go out of fashion and love does not recognize language. Choose your favourites or those that you feel more indicated for your moment and share them with this person you can´t take away from your mind.
In Spanish Express we also care about your heart, so, although we are not a marriage bureau, if your intention is to captivate someone who speaks Spanish, learn the language with us and impress that person. Contact us through [email protected] There is no time to waste!
Look for our full immersion programme: Live and study at your teacher’s home in our web: https://www.spanishexpress.co.uk/spain-latin-america/homestay-immersion/.
Spanish Express Blogger
Please click here to see more of our blog posts!