Learn Spanish exams techniques from DELE examiners, improve answering styles, and practice specific tasks to develop all the linguistic skills needed for the DELE exams.
All this by just enroling in our DELE Individual tuition per month.
What is DELE?
The Diploma of Spanish as a Foreign Language (DELE by its Spanish acronym) is an exam that officially proves the Spanish level of a person.
This test is administered by the Cervantes Institute, and once passed, it is valid indefinitely.
The DELE is valid internationally and is the ideal tool to expand your work and academic reach to other countries.
Why take the exam?
- In Spain, some jobs directly related to the government, such as the Ministry of Health, require a DELE level of C1 or C2.
- The DELE A2 and CCSE are the two nationality exams that any foreigner must pass to be granted nationality.
- To join a university in Spain or Latin America, the principal requirement is most likely to be the presentation of a DELE exam.
Spanish Express DELE exam online preparation lessons
- DELE exam guidelines: our DELE exam preparation lessons consider the exam guidelines of the Instituto Cervantes
- DELE Levels: DELE A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2
- Native Spanish teachers: native speaker from Spain or Latin America
- Native Spanish examiners: our teachers are DELE qualified examiners from the Instituto Cervantes
- DELE exam preparation course: we will review grammar, resolve specific grammar and vocabulary problems, study idiomatic expressions, discuss and analyse texts and drawings. Moreover, you will take past DELE exams papers and building listening, reading, and written comprehension, learn exam techniques, improve answering styles, and practice specific tasks to develop all the linguistic skills needed for the DELE exams. Moreover, our teacher-examiners will share with you heaps of insider tips to make sure you get the best preparation possible for your DELE exam!
Diploma de Español A1
This diploma accredits the sufficient linguistic competence to understand and use daily expressions frequently used in any part of the Spanish-speaking world, aimed at satisfying immediate needs; asking and giving basic personal information about yourself and daily life and interacting on a basic level with speakers, whenever they are speaking slowly and clearly and are willing to cooperate.
Diploma de Español A2
This diploma accredits that the candidate can understand daily phrases and expressions frequently used related to areas of experience which are particularly relevant to them (basic information about yourself and your family, shopping, places of interest, occupations, etc.).
Diploma de Español B1
This diploma accredits enough knowledge of the language to allow control in situations which require an elementary use of the language.
Diploma de Español B2
This diploma accredits the necessary knowledge of the language to allow communication in everyday situations which do not require specialized terms.
Diploma de Español C1
This diploma accredits enough linguistic competence to cope in common situations of daily life which require a specialized use of the language.
Diploma de Español C2
This diploma accredits an advanced knowledge of the language allowing communication in all situations requiring advanced use of the language and a knowledge of cultural background.
Get more informations about DELE exam and our preparation course!