Did you know about the possibility of taking the remote SIELE?
We would like to let you know that it is now available and it has become the most convenient way to take this official exam.
This method guarantees that you will obtain the Spanish certificate. It will be the same as going to an authorized centre, but you will be doing it from the comfort of your own home or office.
Would you like to know how to do it? Then it’s your lucky day because Spanish Express brings you a summary guide with every step you need to take your remote SIELEexam.
What’s more… You can also prepare for the exam with us. Spanish Express is one of the seven accredited centers in the UK!
Ready to get the information? Let’s get started!
SIELE is the Servicio Internacional de Evaluación de la Lengua Española (International Spanish Language Evaluation Service). This exam certifies a person’s level of proficiency in Spanish. The certificate is international, and you can also focus on specific aspects of Spanish.
SIELE offers you up to 6 types of exams adapted to your certification needs. choose yours and get your Spanish certificate validity for five years!
- SIELE Global
The most comprehensive online exam for certifying your Spanish proficiency
Reading comprehension +Listening comprehension +Written expression and interaction +Oral expression and interaction
- Independent modalities
These are 5 other exam modalities based on a combination of the various tests.
Any of these four independent modalities enable you to obtain the SIELE Report.
- S1: Reading comprehension + Listening comprehension
- S2: Reading comprehension + Written expression and interaction
- S3: Listening comprehension + Spoken expression and interaction
- S4: Spoken expression and interaction
- S5: Written expression and interaction + Spoken expression and interaction
You will have the freedom to choose the one that best suits your needs and take your exam according to your choice.
There are two ways to take the evaluation:
- Face-to-face in our SIELE Authorized Examination Centre
- Remotely through our SIELE Authorized Examination Centre
Of course, the remote SIELE will be our choice this time.
The registration process is not complicated at all, you just need to apply three simple steps:
- Book your exam
- Install the SIELE browser on your computer
- Take the exam
But, before the submission date, you must fulfill some important requirements.
- Equipment: you must have a laptop or desktop PC with a Windows 10 operating system. Devices such as tablets and smartphones are not allowed.
- Internet connection: either wired or WIFI connection, you must ensure that it is of high quality and has a bandwidth of at least 1 Mbps download and 1 Mbps upload.
- Camera: it does not matter if it is from the PC itself or if it is connected. The important thing is that it is positioned frontally and has a clear image.
- Keyboard, mouse, and headset: none of these can be missing.
- Audio interface: of course, you must have an interface with a sound card, speaker, and microphone that gives you access to audio playback and recording.
- Location: must be a private room to ensure that there will be no interruptions during the exam presentation.
- Dress code: yes, dress code is important. No pyjamas are allowed, you must be dressed as if you were taking the exam in a physical centre.
- Accessories: no jewelry, hair accessories, or anything similar. In addition, your ears must be in full view during the entire exam.
- Phone: you must have a phone with WhatsApp that can read QR codes.
- Lighting: although it should be your face that is primarily illuminated, this also applies to the entire room. No shadows or reflections that can difficult the vision of the room and yourself are allowed.
- Table and seat: make sure that only Technical Requirements devices are on the table. Notebooks, papers, notepads, among others, should be removed.
- Break: Tired? Don’t worry! During the test, you will be able to take a 10-minute break.
48 hours before the exam:
- Equipment check: camera, audio, recording, and speed test
- Personal identification: three photographs of your face (front)
- Identification document: two ID photographs: front and back
30 minutes before the exam
- Photos of the environment: three photos of the environment
- Verification with the center: videoconference by WhatsApp with the centre
- Exam: access to the exam
As you can see, the presentation of the remote SIELE is not very far from the face-to-face one. All these measures ensure the veracity of the result, just as it would be done in an evaluation in any accredited centre.
If you are interested in opting for this modality, we have excellent news for you…
Get ready and take your remote SIELE exam with Spanish Express!
As we mentioned at the beginning of this article, you can prepare the exam with us for the remote SIELE, since we have the SIELE Private Tuition available for you!
With this programme, you will prepare individually with one of our SIELE qualified teacher-examiners. You will focus on your individual needs and the type of SIELE exam you want to take.
Plus, as an accredited centre, you’ll be able to take the exam with us!
What better way to be ready for your exam than with an accredited centre?
Start now with your preparation with Spanish Express, and let’s work together to get the best result.
Are you up for it? Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.
Ginnette Di Damaso
Spanish Express Blogger