Immerse yourself in the ancient world of the Incas while learning Spanish in Cusco. This city, known as the “navel of the world” in Quechuan, offers a unique blend of colonial architecture and majestic mountains, acting as the gateway to the iconic Machu Picchu. Spanish Express invites you to explore the rich culture and history of Latin America in one of its most significant pre-Columbian indigenous settlements.
The Allure of Cusco
Our partner school is conveniently located just blocks from the Plaza de Armas, in the heart of Cusco. Surrounded by significant Inca sites like Q’oricancha, the school is in a modern building equipped with 20 classrooms, a computer lab, and communal areas perfect for socialising and practising Spanish.
Our Language School in Cusco
- Facilities: 20 well-equipped classrooms, snack bar, computer lab, lovely patio, and free Wi-Fi.
- Location: Central, on Avenida El Sol, near major historical sites.
- Extras: Beautiful garden, rooftop terrace for relaxation and interaction with fellow learners.
Spanish Courses Tailored to You
Whether you choose the 20-hour Intensive Course or the 30-hour Super Intensive option, our courses in Cusco are designed for an immersive learning experience. Add private lessons for focused attention on challenging topics, or participate in a volunteer program to leave a lasting impact in Cusco.
Cultural Immersion and Accommodation in Cusco
Choose between staying with a local host family for an authentic experience of Cusqueñan life or opt for our student residence to connect with international students. Both options offer a deep dive into the local culture and community.
Discover Cusco’s Charms
Explore the historical and natural marvels of Cusco, from the vibrant streets and local crafts to the breathtaking landscapes. Visit iconic sites like Vinicunca, the Rainbow Mountain, and the salt mines of Maras. Experience the rich heritage and scenic beauty of Cusco, enhancing your language skills with every adventure.
Why Choose Cusco for Learning Spanish
- Rich Inca heritage and vibrant local culture.
- Diverse Spanish courses with cultural immersion activities.
- Proximity to world-renowned archaeological sites like Machu Picchu.
- Opportunities for adventure and exploration in a stunning natural setting.